User Submitted Feature Ideas
- 2 advocates so far have asked for the ability to have their case list sorted alphabetically by default. A workaround is to have them bookmark it alphabetically. However this might make for a nice addition to the preferences. -Andrew Cameron
- On reports, be able to choose from a list of case handlers rather than just all staff. This is more appropriate for some reports. Case.php gets the list of case handlers with this code:
pl_menu_set_temp('case_handlers', pikaMisc::getCaseHandlerArray($case1->user_id, $case1->cocounsel1, $case1->cocounsel2));
Can this be done from a report's index.php as well or is there some other method here that is appropriate? Many reports now just let you choose from among all staff, using:
$array1 = $pk->fetchStaffArray();
- LDAP integrated login. This seems like a would be nice for lots of people, but does anyone have an active LDAP server running that would be ready to hitch Pika up to it right away or could work with Pika Software for beta testing? Might be a good TIG topic.
- Offsite integration - in particular for migrant worker projects. Be able to do partial intake or case notes especially when the advocate is out in the field, and upload it to Pika when they get back.
- Batch case transfer?
- ProBono improvements.
- User security. More fine grained options for user tasks that can be used when creating custom security groups. A difference between deleting your own activity records vs. somebody elses?
- Pika-HotDocs. Is an interface already under development here?
- Which AJAX library(ies) to use and how to start integrating them?
- GIS integration. A Pika function wrapper for a GIS web service that you can call from a report to map the results of the report, and/or GIS integrated into the MegaReport.